After a disgusting month of eating, drinking, and laying around we are ready to make some changes. We thought it would be a good challenge to try to do the top 5 most common New Year’s resolutions. But instead of actually committing to this for the whole year we are only going to do them for 1 month. Because come on. This is a food/ cocktail blog and there is no way we will realistically keep this going – you will see why.
1. Eat Healthy: We have realized that unless we give ourselves strict parameters to what this means we will not be successful. So our definition is no sugar (from fruit is okay), no dairy and nothing deep-fried.
2. No Alcohol: This one is self-explanatory
3. Get Fit: We have to complete a minimum of 6 workouts per week. To clarify this means raising our heart rates for a minimum of 30 minutes per workout.
4. Get Frugal: No unnecessary spending. We will only allow ourselves to pay our bills and basic costs of living i.e. groceries and gas in the car. No eating out, no shopping, no coffees – nothing!
5. Read a Book: One book. That’s it.
We’ve got this!