Part 3 of our holiday gift guide. Sugar, butter, chocolate, pecans. Can’t really mess these bad boys up (unless you burn them – don’t do that).
Pecan Roca Squares
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: approximately 24 squares
- 1 cup graham wafer crumbs
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6oz good quality dark chocolate, cut into 1/2" chunks
- 6oz good quality milk chocolate, cut into 1/2" chunks
- 6oz good quality white chocolate, cut into 1/2" chunks
- ¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
Preheat oven to 350F. Mix together graham wafer crumbs and butter and press evenly into a 9x13 inch pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle all three types of chocolate chunks over base, top with shredded coconut and pecan pieces. Pour can of condensed milk over top, covering the entire area.Bake uncovered for 35 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let cool completely before cutting into squares with a sharp knife. These freeze exceptionally well!