This is a great way to start your day. Smoothie bowls are fantastic because you get that textural element that’s missing when you have a standard smoothie.
Green Protein Smoothie Bowl
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ½ a frozen banana, ½ fresh sliced banana
- 2 large handfuls fresh spinach
- ¾ cup fresh strawberries, divided
- Coconut flakes, for garnish
- Flax seeds, for garnish
In a blender combine protein powder, almond milk, frozen banana, spinach and ½ cup strawberries. Pour into a bowl and top with sliced fresh banana, sliced fresh strawberries, coconut flakes and flax seeds.