Part 2 of our holiday gift guide: booooooooze! Everyone will love this recipe (it tastes better than store bought). All you need is a blender and a container to put this in. We made classic, mint and caramel versions. Will last refrigerated for up to 2 months.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Yield: 26oz bottle
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup Irish whiskey (we used Jameson)
- 1 300ml can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 2 tablespoons good quality chocolate syrup (substitute caramel sauce if making caramel flavor)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (substitute mint extract if making mint flavor)
Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until combined. Refrigerate before serving (or pour directly over ice). Yum!